Are you interested in a Career with Tarris Law? We are currently interested in filling the following positions:
Location: Lexington, VA
Job Description: As an Office Assistant with Tarris Law, you will provide assistance in operating a law office. You will be responsible for managing client relationships from start to finish, organizing the office, and promoting the firm. This position is part-time 20-30 hrs/wk.
This will include the following DUTIES:
- Greet clients with a warm & friendly demeanor
- Communicate with clients, courts, and others via telephone and email
- Create files for new matters
- Manage case progress and office calendar
- Perform billing and take payments
- Draft letters on Microsoft Word
- Assist in managing firm’s social media presence
- Run errands as needed
- Prepare documents, reports, & presentations
Our applicants are expected to meet the following QUALIFICATIONS.
- Have or be in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree OR have at least 1 year of experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly with others in person and over the phone
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Willingness to ask questions and ability to learn quickly
This position also offers several benefits such as:
- Chamber of Commerce Benefits Card (LOCAL DISCOUNTS)
- Invitations to local Fundraisers, Social Events & Engagements that Tarris Law sponsors
- Opportunities for paid Professional Certifications and Promotions based on performance
How to Apply
Email us at info@TarrisLaw.com and explain 1.) Why you want to work here and 2.) why you will be a good fit. Please attach a copy of your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one. Put “OFFICE ASSISTANT” in the subject line.