Social Security pays monthly disability benefits to people who cannot work because they have a medical condition that is expected to last at least one year. Studies show that just over 1 in 4 of today’s 20 somethings will become disabled to some extent before reaching retirement. Tarris Law is here to help you through a difficult process to make sure you receive the benefits you deserve. Our Disability & Elder Law services include:
- Office and telephone consultations,
- Explanation of application process,
- Serving as your appointed representative,
- Reviewing all medical records and physician narratives,
- Letters and discussions with doctors,
- Recommending physicians and/or medical specialists,
- Assistance and advice with completing complex paperwork,
- Representation during any proceedings,
- Assistance obtaining auxiliary benefits for family members, and
- Preparation and filing of any administrative appeals.
Call us now at 540-462-7319 so we can help you get the benefits you deserve.