At Tarris Law we provide our clients with an up to date and comprehensive estate plan to prevent the government from deciding the fate of their children and assets. We want to ensure that our clients are able to control the decisions regarding their health and wealth and we do that with advanced planning. Below is a list of our common estate planning services and agreements:
- Comprehensive Estate Plans offer complete legal protection and are a fully customizable and tailored to your specific needs at the bundle rate.
- Wills determine how your assets will be distributed and who will take care of your family and pets.
- Testamentary Trusts are created at the time of death to leave assets to a beneficiary at a later time (often a minor upon reaching adulthood).
- Revocable Living Trusts are used to protect a family’s privacy and avoid the probate process.
- Irrevocable Living Trusts are used to transfer or manage the assets of an individual who the trust creator does not believe is capable of managing themselves.
- Financial Power of Attorneys determine who will make your financial and legal decisions if you are not able.
- Advanced Health Care Directives allow you to make health care decisions in advance and determines who will make your health care decisions if you are not able.
- Trust Administration ensures that your assets in trust are properly managed for the benefit of the beneficiaries.
- Miscellaneous Trusts such as Credit Shelter, Marital, Qualified Income, Special Needs, QTIP, Generation Skipping, Charitable, Honorary, etc.
- Financial Plans create mechanisms to not only fund your upcoming goals and retirement but they can also be used as part of a greater estate plan to provide funding for you when in sickness or at death, or to provide a nest egg or legacy for your causes, friends, family, & loved ones.
In order to provide this service efficiently, we allow our clients the option of having documents drafted individually or in discount bundles. Protect your assets and loved ones today. Contact us now.