You're starting a new business, Awesome! But now come the decisions. Should your new business be organized as an LLC or Corporation to limit risks? Do you need a trademark or a particular license? Have you done all the required paperwork? Getting your business off the ground is stressful! The worst thing that can happen is getting off to a bad start. At Tarris Law we provide you with the following services to make sure your business is organized to best suit your needs, allowing you the time to focus on managing the business.
- Register business name with the Virginia State Corporation Commission
- Prepare and file Articles of Organization or Incorporation with Virginia SCC.
- Prepare custom Operating or Shareholder Agreement
- Prepare and file Form SS-4 (application for federal employer tax identification number)
- Register business with applicable city and/or county.
- Prepare membership interest transfer ledger
- Prepare intellectual property licensing or assignment agreements
- Obtain corporate set (minute book, seal, share certificates)
- Serve as registered agent, file renewals and update registration
Ask us about our comprehensive packages that include all your needs at a reduced rate. Our most popular product!
Launch your business now.