You're starting a new business, Awesome! But now come the decisions. Should your new business organization be an LLC or Corporation or avoid risks? Do you need a trademark or a particular license? Have you done all the required paperwork? Getting your business off the ground is stressful! The worst thing that can happen is getting off to a bad start. At Tarris Law we provide you with the services to make sure your business is organized to best suit your needs, allowing you the time to focus on managing the business. Below are ten of the most common services we offer.
- Initial consultation
- Register business name with the Virginia State Corporation Commission
- Prepare and file Articles of Organization or Incorporation with Virginia SCC.
- Prepare custom Operating or Shareholder Agreement
- Prepare and file Form SS-4 (application for employer I.D. number)
- Register business with applicable city and/or county.
- Prepare membership interest transfer ledger
- Prepare intellectual property licensing or assignment agreements
- Obtain corporate set (minute book, seal, share certificates)
- Serve as registered agent, file renewals and update registration
Ask us about our comprehensive packages that include all your needs at a reduced rate. Our most popular product!
Launch your business now.